Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), which is administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges. AAMC developed ERAS to transmit residency applications, letters of recommendation, dean's letters, transcripts, and other supporting credentials from applicants and medical schools to residency directors using the Internet.
Additional requirements and documentation are as follows:
- a completed application,
- medical school transcript,
- Dean’s letter,
- three letters of reference,
- a personal statement,
- a picture,
- USMLE Step 1 Board scores (no minimum)
- USMLE Step 2 CS and Step 2 CK scores prior to start of residency
International/Foreign, Canadian and osteopathic medical graduates should consult ERAS for application instructions.
- We sponsor J-1 visas.
- International medical school graduates must be ECFMG certified by the start of residency.
- We do not have a cut off for number of years since graduating medical school.
- Clinical experience in the United States is preferred, but not required.